A Right of Way (ROW) permit is required for anyone, including utilities, who want to work in the City's Right of Way.  

In order to obtain Right of Way permit, please create an account through our online permitting system. The permit application is accessed by visiting www.MissionHillsKS.gov and clicking on Permits and Licenses button. 

The City requires a copy of a performance and maintenance bond of $5,000 during the term of the permit and for two years thereafter or an annually renewable bond of $50,000, and must be attached to the application.